For your trip
We know that the journey to or from a ski resort can be a stressful experience. Don't worry! However you are travelling, we have put together all the information you will need to travel in complete peace of mind.
If you are travelling by car
From Moûtiers, you are only 27 km from Les Menuires, which is reached via a regularly cleared and safe road. However, as a precaution, remember to travel prepared for heavy snowfall: snow tyres and snow chains/socks.
- Try out your snow chains or socks before you travel and keep them accessible
- Pack warm clothing, an electric lamp, food and water
- In the event of traffic, do not cut in front of queues or snow-clearing vehicles
- Stay informed of road and traffic conditions
- Between Moûtiers and Les Menuires https://menuir.es/inforoute/en.html
- For the Savoie department http://www.savoie-route.fr/
- For all of France https://www.bison-fute.gouv.fr/
- Listen to the radio (101 FM Virgin Radio Les Menuires Val Thorens and 103.9 FM France Bleue Pays de Savoie) to hear traffic information
During periods of heavy traffic, traffic management may be enforced on the RN90 between Albertville and Moûtiers. Find out more
Free outdoor parking is available in each of the areas and near the accommodation. There are drop-off zones in front of many of the resort's residences to allow you to unload your luggage easily.
If you are travelling by bus/coach
At the Les Menuires bus station, there are welcome parties every Saturday to greet you and help you get your bearings at the resort. There are free shuttles all day and in the evenings to take you to your accommodation. If you prefer to wait without having to keep an eye on your belongings, there is a luggage check service (€2.50 per item) and showers (€4) available at the Sports Centre from 8am to 8pm every Saturday in the winter season. Book your luggage check service
Once you arrive
Once you have parked, you will no longer need your car to get around. From 8am until 8:20pm: shuttles run approximately every 20 minutes between the Reberty 2000 bus station and the Les Campagnules - Les Bruyères bus station. From 8:30pm until 11:30pm: a shuttle bus runs several times between the La Croisette, Reberty 2000 and Les Bruyères areas.
The Les Menuires resort is made up of 5 distinct areas (La Croisette, Les Bruyères, Preyerand, Les Fontanettes and Grand Reberty). They are are connected by footpaths, free shuttles, lifts or ski-lifts in order to make getting about within the resort easier. Download the resort map
If you arrive late
Don't worry - we will be there to meet you. The Les Menuires information point is open until 1am and even later depending on the weather conditions. Remember to locate it on the map: going up towards La Croisette, it is located 100 m to the right after the petrol station.