Getting here & getting around
From Moûtiers, you are only 27 km from Les Menuires which is reached via a regularly cleared and safe road. However, as a precaution, remember to travel prepared for heavy snowfall.
Remember to consult traffic information to get the latest advice about traffic conditions
On arrival at the resort, there are several car parks available for your use
- Outdoor, free car parks exist in all areas of the resort.
- Covered car parking places are available at La Croisette and cost € 50 a week.
- You can also park in the uncovered car parking places at La Croisette: close to the resort centre near the bell tower 1/2 an hour: € 0.50, 1 hour: € 1, 2 hours: € 2, additional hour: € 2.
Les Menuires taxis can provide transport to the region's airports, the SNCF station and between ski resorts. Download the list of taxi operators.
The nearest station is Moutiers Salins Brides-Les-Bains, located 27km from Les Menuires.
On arrival at the station, there are 3 ways to reach the resort
- By bus: transfers are provided by Transdev Savoie from the station. Remember to book your journey in advance. Book online / Download timetables.
- By taxi
- By hired car : Europcar, Avis, Lerat.
There are 4 airports near to Les Menuires
There are several alternatives available for making the journey between the airport and the resort: train, taxi, hired car or the skibus. Information is available on your airport’s website.
Free shuttle buses run every day to take you to the various districts of Les Menuires and villages in the valley.
Inter-neighbourhood shuttle buses run between La Croisette and the districts of Reberty 1850 and 2000, the hamlet of Les Airelles, Les Fontanettes and Les Bruyères. The districts of Preyerand and Brelin are connected via the cable car and lifts.
Inter-neighbourhood shuttle buses run approximately every 20 minutes from 8.00 am to 10.20 pm every day of the week. From 8:30 pm until 11:30pm: a shuttle bus runs several times between the La Croisette, Reberty 2000 and Les Bruyères areas. Download timetables.
Inter-village shuttle buses run between Sunday and Friday between the 3 resorts in the valley (Saint Martin, Les Menuires and Val Thorens) and provide a service to villages located along this route (St Marcel, Les Granges, Praranger). Download timetables.