Les Menuires, for families
Les Menuires is the ultimate resort for family skiing. We do everything we can to make your holiday arrangements easier and propose family-friendly facilities. Famille-Plus certified since 2006, the resort promises to make life easy for families and to provide entertainment for both adults and children.
For small children
- A nursery welcomes your children (from 18 months) in La Croisette.
- A children's club looks after your children from 3 to 6 years old (advance booking required).
- Baby changing areas are available in the resort, with free access.
- Easy walks can be made with young children in pushchairs or with a baby carrier.
- Baby carriers, high chairs and cots can be hired from several shops.
- A nursery (from 3 months).
- A mini-club for children aged 31 months upwards, and group skiing lessons from the age of 3 years.
- Free access to baby-changing facilities across the resort.
- The resort is laid out to make it easy to get around with a pushchair.
- Baby seats and pushchair sleds are available to rent at various shops in the resort.
Great family deals
The lift pass is free for children under 5 years. There’s also a family lift pass (6 days minimum) for 2 adults and 2 children skiing for the same number of days and in the same ski area.
With a Tribe Pass, everyone benefits from a reduced price for any group purchase of 3 lift passes for the same ski area and the same duration (6 days minimum). View lift passes
To allow you to learn and progress in complete safety, we have set up 4 areas for beginners in the districts of La Croisette, Preyerand, Les Bruyères and Grand Reberty, with conveyor-belt lifts leading to the easier slopes.
Five chair lifts (Menuires, Doron, Reberty, Tortollet and Bettex) are equipped with a guardrail safety system to ensure they can be safely used by children. This ingenious system does not require any special equipment in order to be used by children.
Fun for all the family
With sledging for children and adults, winter fun areas, a swimming pool, slides, and games of every nature, the resort of Les Menuires has plenty to keep the children happy, whatever their age.
Find a babysitter
It’s reassuring to know your children are in trustworthy hands. At Les Menuires, you can call upon a babysitter to look after them for anything from a few hours to several days.
Famille Plus quality label
Obtained in 2006, the 'Famille Plus' quality label is a national accreditation granted, for a renewable period of three years, to resorts that make a special effort to make families with children feel welcome.
It recognises our commitment to providing high-quality services and our desire to cater for families. We have committed ourselves to meeting over 100 criteria concerning aspects such as reception and information, entertainment and activities at the resort, protecting the environment, catering, accommodation, equipment, transport and safety.
Today, there are over 50 service providers at the resort that have chosen to make themselves family-friendly and have been awarded the 'Famille Plus' accreditation which guarantees a high-quality experience and a welcome tailored to children and families.